- Celebrating The State Ballet of Rhode Island’s 53rd season
- Experience COPPELIA — an exciting ballet for the entire family, which includes a cast of more than one hundred dancers, beautiful music, and divine choreography
- Performed at Roberts Hall at Rhode Island College in Providence
- Rhode Island College is accessible to handicapped and disabled; free parking available
- Three scheduled performances (NOTE: voucher is valid for the Friday, December 14th evening performance only)
- Enjoy a complimentary reception 45 minutes before 7:30pm show time for the December 14th Opening Night performance
- Saturday, December 15th Matinee: children can enjoy “Tea Time in the Toy Shop with Backstage Tour” at 12:30 pm; show time at 2:00 pm. Reservations are required; call 401-334-2560
- Valid for the Friday, December 14 evening performance only
- Limit: 4 vouchers per person
- The SBRI Dancers and their family members not eligible for this offer
- Vouchers must be redeemed by calling State Ballet HQ at 334-2560 to reserve seats or appear in person with voucher at RIC box office, right up until showtime
- Expires 12/14/2012
Join The State Ballet of Rhode Island for Opening Night of Season 53!
See your own state ballet company perform COPPELIA — the great, full-length comic ballet that has captivated audiences the world over since 1870.
This year, the State Ballet of Rhode Island and its Artistic Director, Herci Marsden celebrate 53 years of performance and education in the Arts. The SBRI is Rhode Island’s longest-established ballet company that performs a cultural service for this region, as well as showcasing some of the area’s most gifted dancers.
Join us on December 14 & 15, 2012 for an Ocean State tradition! COPPELIA is the enchanting love story of a dancing doll. It is one of ballet’s great comedies, and was first presented by the Paris Opera in 1870. This humorous, family-friendly classic story ballet will surely enhance your holiday season and enchant you, as it has both enchanted and entertained audiences world-wide for more than 140 years.
Set to music composed by Leo Delibes, Coppelia’s mysterious toymaker, life-size dancing dolls, and the “happily-ever-after” wedding celebration of Swanhilda and Frantz will captivate your entire family. Purchase today's Deal to enjoy this cultural treasure, Herci Marsden’s COPPELIA — and this year, make it your family's new holiday tradition.
No cash value/cash back (unless required by law). Not valid when combined with any other offers. Tax not included. Entire value must be redeemed in one visit. After the expiration of the promotion, this voucher may be redeemed for its original purchase price for a period of 5 years from date it was issued or the period required by applicable law, whichever is longer. Refunds issued within 30 days from the date of purchase of voucher will be issued at the full purchased price of the deal voucher. Refunds after 30 days from the purchase of the deal voucher will be given as "Deal Bucks" to be used for future purchases on the "Deals in RI" site. Use of vouchers is subject to Deals in RI’s Terms of Sale found at http://www.dealsinri.com/tou